The Danforth Business Improvement Area (BIA) is celebrating spring by giving away Hyacinth bulbs at Danforth Blooms, on Saturday May 25, noon to 1:00pm.
Danforth Blooms, one of the latest signature events in the Danforth BIA’s popular Danforth Experience Series, returns for a second year. What better way to celebrate spring, give back to the environment and encourage recycling than to find these beautiful spring bulbs new homes where they can be planted and enjoyed again next spring.
This year, the Danforth’s Hyacinth bulbs will be available at select Danforth area retailers all of whom will join in celebrating Spring with specials that are sure to ignite your Spring Fever for spa treatments, clothes, jewellery and much more!
In addition, several participating vendors will be offering one day only specials:
- Small Wonders: Complimentary treat bag for dogs and toy bag for cats
- Allens: $25.00 Gift card with every purchase over $25.00 - one per customer, no multiplier effect (if you spend $30 or $100, you get a $25.00 card)
- Rayne Spa: Buy any AVEDA product and receive a voucher for a FREE "Rayne - Blow" (hair blow out). Face painting for the kids: $5 half face or $10 full face
- 7 Numbers: Giving away $10 coupons to everybody.
- Fermentations: $25.00 discount to people coming in to Fermentations to get the bulbs. The discount applies to any wines, beers, or ciders booked.
- bob + paige salon: Complimentary consultations
- Bodyblue: Save the tax storewide
- Snug: $5 off any purchase
- The Clay Room: 15% off ceramics & studio
- Mouland Coaching: $15 off for an Assessment Session (child or teenager) when they book an appointment. Also, come on in and learn a few Brain Gym movements to help get you moving and thinking more clearly in the morning.
- Shoppers Drug Mart: 20x the points when you spend $50 AND Comstic Spring Gala - $5.00 ticket includes Skin Analysis, Makeover, Gift Bags (participating cosmetic lines: LaRoche Posay, Lancome, Biotherm and more)