The 14th Annual Winterfolk Blues and Roots Festival, taking place February 12-14, 2016, in Toronto, is set to present an innovative and musically eclectic array of events that will fill five stages and feature many fresh new faces.
Winterfolk once again boasts a treasure trove of both new, emerging Canadian artists and veterans alike. It is an all-ages, mid-winter, weatherproof event, where you’ll find the best of urban, blues, rock, jazz, country, folk and roots music, emulating a multi-stage rural summer festival. More than 150 artists will be performing at four venues and five stages over three days of the long Family Day weekend.
Our own Danforth members will also be taking part in a few select locations:
- Black Swan Tavern (two stages), 154 Danforth Ave., 416-469-0537
- Dora Keogh Irish Pub, 141 Danforth Ave., 416-778-1804
- Terri O’s, 185 Danforth Ave., 416-462-0038
- Mambo Lounge, 120 Danforth Ave., 416-778-7004
- Friday February 12, 7:00 pm – 1:30 am
- Saturday February 13, 1:00 pm – 1:30 am
- Sunday February 14, 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm
TICKETS: General Admission Wristbands $15.00 - Allows entry to 90 performances over the Winterfolk Weekend. Advance tickets for the five ticketed events held at the Black Swan, are separate from wristband admission and can be purchased online
FOR MORE DETAILS GO TO: www.winterfolk.com