Ho, Ho, Ho BIA Folks - one month today is Christmas!!!! I want to update you all on our Holiday Event for this year.
- Visits with Santa in the courtyard of the Carrot Common along with free hot chocolate sponsored by our Second Cup member and our BIA Prize wheel for some fun spinning to win prizes!
- We will also have two sets of carollers: one will be stationed with Santa and the other group will be strolling throughout our BIA.
- Our 55 Division police will bring one of their cruisers to the Santa location and we're going to "Cram a Cruiser" with donated non-perishable food items.
- We will reconfigure the poster graphics into social media files for IG, FB and Twitter and I will circulate the files in the hope that you can help promote the event on your social media.
- Prize donations for the spinning prize wheel - if any member would like to make a small donation of a prize that would be amazing! Here's the plan: I wouldn't need the actual prize, I just need to know that you are donating a prize. Each person who spins will land on a prize and receive a card saying that the prize is donated by business x (your business name) and will include your address. The winner needs to come to your business to collect their prize. The idea is that once they're in your business they may see other things that they may want to purchase. So yes it's a fun prize activation but one that also drives consumers into your business! Please email me if you'd like to donate a prize.
- Volunteers - if any of you have a high school aged child who needs to fulfill their volunteer hours I'm happy to have them for this event - just let me know.