The peak tourism season is rapidly approaching as are the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am / Parapan Am Games. For the benefit of your business, please consider the following new/updated tools essential to your success in 2015:
Online Training www.wbeytoronto.ca
An online version of the award-winning We've Been Expecting You (WBEY) training program is now available. It is made up of three 15-minute modules: Customer Service, About Toronto, and About the Games.
- Customer Service and About Toronto provide useful information and resources for any business or individual that works with visitors.
- About the Games provides key information and resources to help you understand the what, where, when and how of Games as well as where to go for more information.
- Each module has a downloadable toolkit.
- WBEY will be very valuable for this summer for staff working directly with the public.
In additional to our existing programs, the following will be available to support you this summer:
- • Tourism Maps will be updated to include Games information including competition venues and key celebration sites.
- • Seasonal "things to do" information will be packaged into a brochure available to you.
- • A fleet of seasonal information centres will promote Toronto districts, attractions, events and businesses from late May to September.
As Toronto welcomes the world – are you ready? We can help you…take WBEY online at: www.wbeytoronto.ca
Please see the two attachments below for additional information.