Looking to understand how big data can help grow your business? Want to better understand how cloud applications can improve your productivity and reduce your costs? Interested in learning how to leverage the cloud to drive sales?
Join Enterprise Toronto for a full-day session focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses understand the cloud and how it can help them build their businesses.
- Big Data for Small Business: Cloud Tools for Small Business - Paul Zikopoulos, Vice-President, Client Success - IBM
- Growing Your Small Business with Salesforce - TBA
- Transforming Your Workplace: Improving Productivity & Embracing Collaboration in the Cloud - Jim Lambe, Country Manager - Google for Work Canada
Panel Discussion - Re-Born Digital: Digitizing Bricks and Mortar
In a world where business needs and consumer demands change in an instant, it is becoming even more important for traditional bricks and mortar businesses to adopt new technologies, embrace new tools, and think "digitally" in order to survive, thrive and grow. This panel discussion will highlight digital technologies and successful entrepreneurs who have embraced digital technologies in their business models.
- Andrew Cherwenka, Vice-President, Commercialization, Kinetic Cafe
- Bryan Smith, Co-Founder & CEO - Think Data Works
- Lisa Kember, Regional Director - Constant Contact
- Devin White, Co-Founder - Turnstyle
- Derek Szeto, CEO - Wirkn
Tactical Break-Out Sessions
- Running Marketing Campaigns Using the Cloud - Lisa Kember, Regional Director, Constant Contact
- Google for Work: Bringing the best of Google, to Work - Julia Zasyatkina, Senior Account Executive, Google for Work
- Big Data for Small Business: Operationalizing the Cloud - Graham Churchill, Canada Business Leader, IBM Bluemix Digital Innovation Platform, IBM Canada
- Best Practices to Grow Your Small Business with Salesforce - TBA, Salesforce
Date: Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Location: North York Civic Centre - 5100 Yonge Street, Toronto - Council Chambers
Register Now - Limited Number of Seats Available