Good Afternoon All,
***UPDATE for CLARIFICATION - SEP 15***
1. The indoor areas of restaurants, bars and other food or drink establishments where dance facilities are not provided, but not with respect to takeout and delivery service.
2. The indoor and outdoor areas of food or drink establishments where dance facilities are provided, including nightclubs, restoclubs and other similar establishments, but not with respect to takeout and delivery service.
3. The indoor areas of meeting and event spaces, including conference centres or convention centres, but not including places described in subsection 4 (2) of this Schedule.
4. The indoor areas of facilities used for sports and recreational fitness activities, including waterparks and personal physical fitness trainers, including, for greater certainty, the indoor areas of facilities where spectators watch events, but not including places described in subsection 16 (4) of Schedule 2.
5. The indoor areas of casinos, bingo halls and other gaming establishments.
6. The indoor areas of concert venues, theatres and cinemas.
7. The indoor areas of bathhouses, sex clubs and strip clubs.
8. The indoor areas of horse racing tracks, car racing tracks and other similar venues.
9. The indoor areas of places where commercial film and television production takes place, where there is a studio audience. For the purposes of this paragraph, a member of the studio audience is considered to be a patron of the production.