Good Afternoon Broadview Danforth BIA Members,
I'm posting this update out today (Thursday) as some of you may be adjusting your schedules tomorrow for the start of the long weekend.
1. On-line Members' Meeting Weds. Aug. 9 starting at 1pm re: 2 week traffic closure/Danforth
- We've asked our City construction team to host this meeting for our BIA members so you can get all of the details about the 2 week westbound traffic closure on Danforth from Ellerbeck to Broadview which will start on Monday, Aug. 14 (right after Taste).
- This meeting is open to all of our BIA members but I urge the business owners, property managers/owners in the affected section to please make the time to attend this meeting.
- The Danforth will be closed to traffic starting at 9am on Friday, Aug. 11 and will reopen to traffic at 4am on Monday, Aug. 14. Once the Danforth is open again, the city crews will come in to block off the westbound lane between Ellerbeck and Broadview.
- During the Taste closure all side streets (north and south of the Danforth) will be closed up to the first laneway or cross street. No parking will be allowed in any of these sections.
- We still do not have a site plan. Once Greektown has it done I will let you all know.
I hope everyone has a good long weekend - the next few weeks are going to be a bit hectic!