Good Morning All,
This is the first update for the massive amount of work that is slated for Broadview north and south of Danforth. Every Friday morning I will meet with the City and TTC people who are assigned to this work. These meetings started today and will continue through November. These meetings allow us to deal with any problems and provide an update on what is scheduled for the week to come.
So here's what will start next week: Monday, May 8th - Friday, May 12th:
- The sewer rehabilitation work will begin. This is anticipated to take 3 weeks.
- On Sunday night (May 7th) the TTC will replace the Broadview streetcars with buses. Buses will remain until the track replacement starts later in June. At that time there will be no TTC service on Broadview.
- This sewer rehabilitation work will take place every night from 8pm to 6am. Each morning any barricades etc. will be removed for the day and then returned in the evening.
- Right hand turns off the viaduct onto Broadview southbound will be allowed during this 3 week period.
- For our BIA business members located on Broadview south of Danforth, the water restrictions won't be in place until the 3rd week of this work. You will be receiving reminder notices closer to that week.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please email me.